How do I prove my income?

If you are employed we use a pay check stub showing year-to-date income.

If you are self employed we accept financial statements, bank statements, tax returns, etc.

If you are on fixed income, such as social security or disability, we use your award letter.

If you are unemployed, we may accept past employment income as your qualifying income, if documentation is provided.

Letters of explanation may be acceptable when income is sporadic, temporarily reduced, suspended or not verifiable by regular means. Inc.
PO Box 5928
Concord California 94524
(800) 606-3105


Mortgage News

Mortgage Stories
Free mortgage stories widget by

© 2018 All information in this site is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and is subject to change | Powered by vFlyer Website Builder